Charlotte is the largest city magazine for one of the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan areas. For 45 years, Charlotte magazine has been filled with timely features and deeply reported resources that help readers satisfy their lifestyle-driven needs. Readers rely on Charlotte magazine for information to enhance their modern lifestyles while getting the best out of what our city has to offer. In every issue, readers find information on the people, places and trends that define Charlotte. The monthly magazine provides comprehensive and authoritative dining and events coverage. Morris acquired Charlotte in August 2004.
At a Glance
- Launched: 1968
- Annual frequency: 12X
- Circulation: 35,000
- Readership: 116,000
- Average HHI: $283,000
- Average net worth: $1.6 million
- Twitter followers: 14,000
- Web unique visitors: 87,000 / month
87% of readers own their home, the average value of which is $560,000.
- From Uptown to South End: 3 Festive, Free Events to Kickoff the Holidays in Charlotte
- Wake Up Call: The Story Behind Undercurrent Coffee
- 3 Reasons to Celebrate the Holidays at Village Tavern
- As Charlotte Changes, Painter David French Captures Adored—And Demolished—Landmarks
- U.S. National Whitewater Center Unveils Massive Installation, Skating Rink