Orlando Magazine, a division of Morris Media Network and Orlando’s premier publication, seeks an entry-level sales professional to join and grow with our team.
MMN is an international company publishing products in the travel, lifestyle and enthusiast space – including a wide range of robust digital products. You’ll enjoy calling on local and regional businesses within a supportive environment, with ongoing training. We are hoping to hear from pleasant, outgoing individuals with passion, urgency and willingness to go above and beyond.
If you have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed -- but also have a need for flexibility -- you might be a fit.
- Selling products and services using solid presentations to prospective customers
- Sales team support and collaboration
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
We’re looking for a sales representative to build on current relationships and actively seek out and cultivate new areas of growth. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Preferred Attributes, Skills (but not required)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity CRM practices, along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
We provide complete training and support. For a quick look at who we are, visit http://www.morrismedianetwork.com/.
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary + commission
- On-going sales training and personal growth opportunities
- Health coverage
- Unlimited commission opportunity
- A career path. Orlando Magazine will need more salespeople and managers and will promote the right person from within.
- Professional skills and experience
We prefer a college degree, but we have successful sales representatives without one. You will need basic computer skills. Prior sales experience is a plus, but we will train the right person.
Please include an updated cover letter and resume.