Where® is the world’s premier name in travel publishing. From magazines and books to maps and comprehensive digital content, Where gives travelers everything they need from a local perspective. Each year, over 340 million travelers trust Where for up-to-date information on where to go and what to see in more than 100 cities worldwide. Dynamic content created by local editors covers essential dining, shopping, attractions, entertainment options and more, all from an insider’s point of view.
Where® Print Products & Advertising Options
Where magazine, Where GuestBook, Where QuickGuide, Where Menu Guide, Where Maps and Where Concierge are all part of the diverse Where family that reaches travelers with the information they need while exploring the city or planning their trip. Smart, original content, gorgeous photography and detailed maps cover every facet of the travel experience, from the hottest must-try restaurants and off-the-beaten-path locales to basics such as transportation, lodging and navigation.
Where® Digital Products & Advertising Options
Where’s digital universe is the first stop for savvy travelers. Wheretraveler.com has the scoop on the hottest new spots from editors in each city, plus street-by-street directions from hotels to any destination, informative neighborhood guides and complete digital versions of Where print publications. A broad range of timely features and listings help travelers prepare for their trips, navigate the city once they arrive, and plan their next adventure. Just a click—or touch─away on any PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android or other smartphone, Where is at your fingertips, 24/7.
- Our digital syndication service provides travel information through web services, RSS, or iFrame.
- Ability to deliver travel information to any web or mobile technology while enhancing the consumer experience.
- Offer real-time access to the latest travel content produced by Where.
- Includes geo-targeted information for lodging, dining, shopping, attractions and more.
- Filtered to be industry specific and can include text, images, and video.
- Utilize simple tagging to fit the look and feel of the site while providing seamless integration.
At a Glance
- Launched: 1936
- Annual Frequency: 12X
- Annual Specials: 1
Distribution in more than 100 markets worldwide.
236,000,000 Travelers read WHERE every year.
Visit Where Markets
Links open in a new window/tab.
- Content not available.