Charlotte Parent magazine is a free, locally published (since 1987), monthly publication for parents in metro Charlotte. The magazine has expanded to include events, annual publications and guides, a website and social networks. It is the most valuable one-stop parenting resource in the seven-county region; including Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Union and York counties.
Our Award-winning Magazine provides more than 109,500 parents with local insight, resources and solutions to the challenges of raising children today. We engage our readers through daily interactions via our social networks, and provide information at their fingertips 24/7 on CharlotteParent.com.
Our Annual Events provide community involvement, networking and educational opportunities for families and schools all over the area.
We are just like you. Local. Engaged. Involved. We reside and are invested in the metro Charlotte area. We look to provide our audience with resources and information for the same quality of life desired for our families.
At a Glance
- Leading parenting resource in the metro-Charlotte area that parents have trusted for more than 25 years!
- Award-winning editorial and design
- Charlotte Parent outperforms the competition in its distribution, content, and readership.
- Reaching over 300,000 North Carolina residents in print
- Nearly 60,000 unique visitors online
- 45,000 monthly magazines
- Up to 75,000 annual guides.